Dzień dobry! Or for our English speaking viewers, Hello! We have been a little off the grid for a bit… but we’ve come back with a bang! We’ve made a Sephora gift guide – whether your thinking of what to ask for this year or trying to brainstorm what to get a friend or relative, here’s a guide of skincare and makeup value sets currently available this season at your local Sephora.
*All prices are in Canadian $$
Colourpop: Polite AF Super Shock Shadow Collection ($39)
Long wear cream shadows in a formula you’ll love. These shadows are creamy, pigmented with zero fall out. We have a few shades of our own but are always looking to expand our collection 😉
– 6 x 0.07 oz/ 2.1 g Super Shock Shadows in Sequin, Stereo, Birthday Girl, Birthday Cake, Drift, Deep Dive
Buxom: Plump, Pucker and Prowl Plumping 6-Piece Mini Lip Collection ($40)
Looking for that sexy pout!? Look no further! This buxom set will provide all you need. It comes with three liners and lip creams – perfect for giving a pair to friends and family. We personally adore the lip creams and have already included this item in our shopping basket :P.
This set has:
– 3 x 0.03 oz/ 1.1 g lip liner in Dolly Danger, Stealth, Undercover
– 3 x 0.07 oz/ 2 mL Lip cream in Rose Julep, Blushing Margarita, Moscow Mule
Milk Makeup: The A Team ($47)
The A Team, as you may guess, includes all of their bestselling travel size makeup sticks. You can highlight, de-puff, and revitalize skin! We haven’t tried this yet but considering that everyone seems to love this line, we’d be more than happy to get this as a gift!
What’s in the box?
– 0.25 oz/ 7.1 g Glitter Stick in Techno
– 0.23 oz/ 6.7 g Matte Bronzer in Baked
– 0.23 oz/ 6.7 g Highlighter in Lit
– 0.21 oz/ 6 g Cooling Water
– 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g Blur Stick
– 0.25 oz/ 7.1 g Holographic Stick in Mars
Tarte: Limited Edition Artful Accessories Brush Set ($57)
Tarte brushes are generally very good quality brushes at a reasonable price. We don’t have this exact set but we do have a similar set and it works wonders. Super soft bristles, no shedding, and blends like a dream – what more do you need?! This set comes with a cheek, complexion, highlighter, shading eyeshadow, and blending eyeshadow brush.
Sephora Favourites: Give Me More Lip ($82)
Are you a lip addict? Do you know someone that is? Well, we have the perfect gift for you! This set comes with all of the well known brands – you got Dior, you got Too Faced, and MORE! Sounds too good to be true?! It comes with mainly sample sizes but a few full sizes too – which is actually quite handy, how often do you finish a lip product anyways?
Check it out!
– 0.16 oz/ 4.5 g Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Vintage
– 0.13 oz/ 3.8 g Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color in Brocade
– 0.06 oz/ 2 mL Dior Lip Maximizer in Pink 001
– 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Huda Beauty Liquid Matte in Bombshell
– 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo in Influencer
– 0.09 oz/ 2.75 g Laura Mercier Cosmetics Velour Lovers Lip Colour Sensual in Muted Pink
– 0.035 oz/ 1 g Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
– 0.04 oz/ 1.3 mL SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain in #01 Always Red
– 0.03 oz/ 0.9 mL Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Driver’s Seat
– 0.1 oz/ 2.8 g tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ Quench Lip Rescue in Nude
– 0.1 oz/ 3 mL Too Faced Melted Latex Liquified High Shine Lipstick in Shade Hot Mess
– 2 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Touch In Sol Metallist Liquid Foil Lipstick Duo in #5 Jasmine and Brownie
– 0.03 oz/ 1 g Urban Decay Cosmetics Vice Lipstick in Big Bang
– 0.14 oz/ 4.08 g Wander Beauty Wanderout Dual Lipstick in Nikki Beach
– 0.03 oz/ 1.2 g Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture in N 01, Le Rouge
Sephora Favourites: Superstars Everyday Must Haves ($90)
This enormous sample set is a perfect gift to give on its own or divvy up among several people. It has everything! Anastasia Brow Wiz! Yves Saint Laurent Touche Èclat! Beauty Blender! A lot of the items are deluxe sample sizes but it also includes a few full size products. It’s a one stop shop for all your beauty needs or beauty loving friends!
Want a complete list of items?
– 0.003 oz/ 0.085 g Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
– beautyblender® The Original beautyblender®
– 0.1 oz/ 3 g Benefit Hoola Bronzer
– 0.03 oz/ 0.9 g Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink
– 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g Kat Von D Beauty Lock-It Setting Powder
– 0.035 oz/ 1 g MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Microfinishing Loose Powder
– 0.01 oz/ 0.37 g Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer
– 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
– 0.13 oz/ 4 mL tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara in black
– 0.08 oz/ 2.3 mL Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick in Sell Out
– 1 oz/ 30 mL Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
– 0.08 oz/ 2.5 mL Yves Saint Laurent Touche Èclat Radiant Touch in 2 Luminous Ivory
Hourglass: Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 ($95)
Needless to say, this product is a stunning collection of face powders. You got your highlighter, blush, and bronzer all in one gorgeous palette. Did we mention it is amazing?! The colours all seem very flattering and covers a pretty good range of shades. Not only this, but the packaging is also stunning for all those that love rose gold. This is the perfect splurge item, be it for your friend or family member, or yourself! 😉 #loveyourself #andothers
Tarte: Wide Awake Eye Set ($16)
This set little trio will have you feeling refreshed! With a deluxe sample size of their Maracuja eye cream and a pair of eye masks, you can fake a good night’s sleep 😉 It also comes with one of our favourite mascaras, the Lights Camera Lashes mascara – so good! Perfect to give away or a little something to treat yourself.
L’Occitane: 4-piece Hand Cream Delights ($16)
Everyone needs hand cream especially in the cold winter months. Their shea butter hand creams quickly absorb into the skin and leave them feeling soft and moisturized. You can give them all to one person or split them up among different people.
Bite Beauty: Agave Kisses Set ($24)
Need some TLC for your lips? This set has you covered. It comes with a nourishing lip mask, lip balm and lip scrub. We haven’t tried it ourselves yet but have heard nothing but wonderful reviews. Besides that, we always have a soft spot for anything Bite 😛
Sephora: Head to Toes! Mask Set ($28)
Are you looking for a full-body experience?! Easy to separate it to give to multiple people but definitely a great gift to give for one person who needs some TLC.
This really is a full body experience:
– Algae Face Mask
– Lavender Foot Mask
– Rose Eye Mask
– Shea Lip Mask
– Argan Hand Mask
– 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Shea Hair Sleeping Mask
Too Cool For School: My skin-licious Secret Pantry ($30)
In need of pampering day? This collection of sheet masks will hydrate, firm and tighten your skin! You can split this up, give it to one lucky individual or keep it for yourself. #spaday.
Laneige: Laniege Slumber Party ($36)
This set comes with a full-size Water Sleep Mask, and deluxe sample size of the Water Essence and Moisture Cream. We’ve tried this line and found it to be very hydrating #dewyfordays. Perfect for all skin types year round.
First Aid Beauty: Tales of FAB Skin ($65)
We’ve bought FAB sets almost every holiday season. It’s just that good. It contains all of their bestselling products which are perfect for sensitive skin types (aka Helen). Considering everything you get it’s a great value!
We hope this helps make your shopping a little less stressful this year! And who knows, maybe you can pick one of these up for yourself… 😉 Let us know if you’d like us to do a gift guide for another store. Thank you as always for visiting! 🙂
Note: We do not own any photos, all photos were taken from the Sephora website.